Organizing Committee of the Fifth Alexander Frauchi International Guitar Competition and Festival is pleased to announce contest for winning of a one of the three vacancies to participate in the master class of the world’s renowned composer and guitar player Mr Leo Brouwer, Cuba. – within the framework of the Fifth Alexander Frauchi International Guitar Competition and Festival.
The master class will take place at 19:00 on the 6th of November, 2017, in the Concert Hall of the Gnesins Russian Academy of Music. Mr Leo Brouwer will allocate 40 minutes time slot to each of the three active participants of the master class.
Rules and Conditions of the Contest.
1. The Contest is open for students of guitar classes of higher and secondary educational institutions.
2. Participant of the contest should make video record of his/her performing on classical guitar of a piece of their choice by Leo Brouwer.
3. On the video record, prior to starting the performance, the participant of the contest should introduce him/herself and present the name of the piece he/she is going to play. The description of the video record must include the note specifying that the video is recorded for participation in the master class of Leo Brouwer within the framework of the Fifth Alexander Frauchi International Guitar Competition and Festival.
4. The video record must be uploaded onto YouTube for open public access.
5. The participant is to post on his/her Facebook, Vkontakte and Instagram personal profiles (1) official poster of the Festival (http://alexanderfrauchi.com/engine/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/A1full-2-1.jpg) and (2) the links to the official website of the Festival (http://alexanderfrauchi.com) and to the Festival’s Facebook profile (https://www.facebook.com/frauchi.competition) and to the Vkontakte profile (https://vk.com/frauchifest), along with the hash tags, respectively: #frauchi2017 and #фраучи2017.
6. Before October 25th, 2017, the participants are requested to provide to the following email address email@example.com the items as below:
– direct link to contest video on YouTube;
– links to the participant’s personal profiles in social networks;
– links to the posts of the contest video and of the official poster of the Festival on the participant’s personal profiles in Facebook, Vkontakte and Instagram.
The email Cover Letter should specify full name, age, the educational establishment at which the participant attends his/her studies at the moment, contact telephone number and email address of the contest participant. Subject of the email should be: ‘First name, last name of the participant_Application to take part in the master class of Leo Brouwer’.
The publications about the contest and about the Festival should be posted on participant’s personal profiles in social networks prior to the announcement of the contest results.
The contest participants will be informed of the contest results on emails or on phone before November 3rd, 2017.
For the contest participants not winning one of the three vacancies for active participation in the master class by Mr Leo Brouwer the attendance of the master class as the audience member is free of charge.
The organizers do not pay / reimburse for any transport or other expenses of the participants related with the attendance of the master classes.
The programme of the Fifth Alexander Frauchi International Guitar Competition and Festival will also include the free of charge master classes by Aniello Desiderio, Italy, Denis Azabagic, USA, and Ricardo Gallen, Spain. The programme also includes the lecture on making classical guitars by Yuichi Imai, Japan.
Active participants of the master classes by A. Desiderio, D.Azabagic, and R. Gallen will be selected personally by the professors among the participants of the Round I of the Fifth Alexander Frauchi International Guitar Competition scheduled on the 6th and 7th of November, 2017.
Obligatory registration on the TimePad of the Festival is required for the attendance as the audience members at the master classes by A. Desiderio, D. Azabagic and R.Gallen, as well as for the attendance of the lecture by Yuichi Imai.
For detailed schedule and conditions of participation in the master classes please visit www.alexanderfrauchi.com